Sunday, December 26, 2010

60 Days of Beauty: Day 20: This is (sorta) Christmas themed.

It is so not even a question, I love presents.  Forget the ol', "I like giving gifts more than getting them" story!   I love giving them AND I love getting them.  I think it is just a super cool way to show love if it is not abused--as with any love language. 
So, what I am saying is, "give me lots of gifts.  Let them rain from the heavens.  I can has presents?"
Just kidding, but really.  If you ever run across someone that is a gift-person, don't be creeped out if they buy you random things at the Dollar Tree because they think it is funny... also, don't underestimate the power of doing the same for them.  It doesn't take a lot.  Just like giving a hug to a physical touch kind of person can reinvent their day.  Think about how to best love different people and you may jsut discover something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment