Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quotes: Lost and Found

I was looking through the e-sticky notes on my computer and found an interesting set of quotes:

“Love is saying 'I feel differently' instead of 'You're wrong.'”

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
Robert McCloskey

“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
Carl Gustav Jung

“Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

“He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.”
Elbert Hubbard

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.”
Dale Carnegie

“Everyone hears only what he understands.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment