Monday, July 26, 2010

This summer:11: TOO MUCH AWESOME STUUUUFFFFF!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

FYI, I am a bit behind on my blogging because I am doing TOO MUCH AWESOME STUUUUFFFFF!!!!!
I promise I will update on what I have been up to in detail, but for now this will have to suffice. In the past two and a half weeks:

*A TON of good food has been eaten.
*Lots of bike miles have been logged.
*One dress and several gifts have been bartered for.
*One book (East of Eden) has been keeping me captivated past my bedtime.
*Three incredible POCs have been befriended.
*One rock island has been planned to be explored, climbed and jumped off of. :)
*100+ kids have been introduced to the wonderful world of Destination ImagiNation!!!!!
*I met the first camper that I actually miss.
*I have been nearly attacked by bats with 2-3 foot wingspans.
*I did some major "edgework" by sticking my (extremely ticklish) feet in a pool of tiny carp (I hate fish) to have them nibble dead skin cells off my feet.
*I danced in a bar to a cover band with a tiny woman from Guam.
*I rode through charming streets along the painted sea wall and saw stray cats, hippy musicians, kids playing soccer in the street, dogs on the roof, cute old men and gorgeous clouds on the horizon.

I like Japan. :)

I will be back in the States and accepting phone calls next week!
I love and miss you all!!!

Aud(rey)

3 comments:

  1. I think that list would be classified as "success" in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't your first read of East, is it? I just finished a couple Steinbeck pieces last week, but... not as good as that one. Mm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my first Steinbeck. and also my first true love. :)

    ReplyDelete