Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quotes: On my Desktop


“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Reinhold Niebuhr

“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'”
Charles M. Schulz

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
Epicurus

“Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.”
Garrison Keillor

“We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be”
C.S. Lewis

"Go make your next choice be your best choice."
Jason Mraz

"Move your feet when you pray, child.
Are you ready to change the way that you've been living your life up til now?"
Jason Mraz

"When love is divided you start to lose sight.
Sometimes what's comfortable just isn't right.
You can try to fight it and get left behind.
Change is a leap of faith we all must try."
Lyle King

No comments:

Post a Comment