Saturday, July 18, 2009

I've Come to Realize:

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
will never look like anyone's hair I see on TV.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I adopt the accents of those around me very quickly.

3. I've come to realize that if I make a mistake:
I get defensive and embarrassed.

4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
animals to talk to sometimes. They are the best listeners.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
the ability to be content having predictable days.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it:
when I have to do busy work to get a good grade in a class.

7. I've come to realize that if I were to get drunk:
I would be upset because I don't like the thought of purposefully altering my consciousness.

8. I've come to realize that money:
is a form of security, but not necessary-only if you want that security.

9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
/if I get old that I will have so much to give to others-only not much more than I do now.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
stubborn.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
an idea of someone that surely must exist somewhere, right?

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried:
was less selfish than the time I cried before that.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
is being charged and answered and turned on less and less these days.

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I'd prefer to be outside.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
pray for the people I love and evaluate my life. It is a good thing.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
my brother Ben. I am listening to a song that we love to sing.

17. I've come to realize that my life:
is always going to be going against what others expect it to be.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook:
I look at photos, post photos, and send messages mostly.

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
get annoyed that I have to wear shoes.

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
have a giant white boxer lying on my bed on top of my feet, cutting my circulation, and it will make me smile.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
spend longer getting dressed for church, and that is somewhat disconcerting considering the point of church.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
have a better attitude about school for the next 2 years.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:


24. I've come to realize that relationships:
can be hurt or helped by honesty, but they will almost definitely be hurt by lack of honesty.

25. I've come to realize love:
is more important than happiness.

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
probably forget that I am a girl sometimes.

27. I've come to realize my best girl friends:
put up with me taking their picture all the time only because every once in a while I take one that they actually like.

28. I've come to realize food is:
fun to experiment with and totally delicious and wonderful, but I'd probably be okay eating rice and beans for a good long while.

29: I've come to realize that this summer:
has given me time to step back, take a look at life, and get my head on straight.

30. I've come to realize heartbreak:
happens. It also sucks. It also is temporary if you don't feed it.

31. I've come to realize that my excitement:
takes me back to my 8-year-old self.

32. I've come to realize that my sister(s):
is a really good friend.

33. I've come to realize that crying:
helps say what we don't have words for.

34. I've come to realize that death:
won't be this big, hulking event we make it out to be, but just one moment of physical consciousness moving into one of eternal consciousness. I'm hoping to be living with an eternal perspective already and barely noticing. haha

35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
-like terminally sick-it will be such a great opportunity to get people to really listen to what I have to say.

36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I email, write letters to, or make gifts for people I love.

37. I've come to realize that my sibling(s):
"get me" more than I give them credit for.

38. I've come to realize that work:
that you do should have a worthy purpose that makes it worth it for you.

39. I've come to realize that family:
is more than about whether or not you are related.

40. I've come to realize when I go shopping:
I can talk myself out of buying anything.

41. I've come to realize:
I am human.

No comments:

Post a Comment